A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able-1.png); background-position:center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Well shall we close this up since forum is going poof? XD
wc 325

The dark woman knew that the question was coming. It was inevitable, for any who valued family. Even for some who didn't. It was just the next question to ask. Though admittedly now it was a bit easier to answer that question. She still had no idea about the whereabouts or condition of her sister, but now Ehno was here with her. "It...wasn't as tough as it could have been. You see, a year ago my brother left the pack to go travel around. Then it was just my mother, sister and I. A few months ago my sister miscarried and she ended up disappearing. I haven't heard anything about her since."

The next part was still hard for the femme to vocalize, but it was beginning to be easier. "Then, right before I got myself stuck on the ship, there was an accident. My mother...she died." Savina took a deep breath, doing all she could to keep her composure. She wasn't afraid that Anu would mind it, but the wolfess needed to be strong. "As far as a father, I never really had one. The wolf that got my mother pregnant with my siblings and I didn't want us, so he disowned all of us. Even though he was always in the pack, he never did anything for us." She still hated him, Serge. She omitted the fact that she had attacked the male after her mother's death.

With the next bit of information her tone lightened though. "I had a very good stroke of luck however. My brother, Ehno, the other day I found him on the shore near our packland. He had accidentally gotten stranded here as well. Now he lives here, in Twilight Vale." It was so good to have her brother back. When she ended up here, the thought that she might never see him again had broken her heart. But the fates had been kind in that, at least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread