one day fly over me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"The one that I met with, Aiden was his name, seemed mesmerized by me. There is no one like us here." She admitted finally, quietly. Her mind had been on that fact for a long time since she had parted way with the stranger. No one like them meant that the lands were very much the same as their old ones, filled with Luperci that didn't or wouldn't understand their ways, potentially. "He didn't seem hostile at all, or make any remarks that anyone else is, but the word of one stranger cannot be trusted right away." Her words were calm, hoping that it would keep her brother calm. She wanted him to understand that she wasn't just rushing head first in to something that might put them all in danger. "He did seem very interested in us though." She said with a faint smile, implying that there may be new blood to fill their family.

"I haven't quite decided what to think about the amount of others though." She cast her gaze off to the sky as she spoke. "Tsigili reports that there are no signs of war, that each pack seems to be peaceful at the moment. If there are so many, there has to be a reason why. They are all peaceful, perhaps, and that is why they have all gathered here?" Ayegali knew not to believe that so quickly, but she wanted to offer her thoughts as something to think about. "I'll be making my way farther across the lands each day. I will visit each pack and seek counsel with their leaders." She frowned some then, if only because she knew her brother wouldn't be pleased with the idea.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread