come together.
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She was horrible at hunting, really...so she needed a pack. Not that she would use them, or anything...but maybe she could get some more wolves together and they could go after something big, something that might last a couple of days instead of a couple of hours. Rabbits could only get a growing wolf by for so long. Ember did believe that she and Khaden could take down something, but she wasn't really one for a loner's life. She liked having the others around, having friends and people to talk to.

This pack didn't house any of her family members, either...at least, she didn't think it did. Really, she ought to have just stayed when Laurel had helped her the first time. Or asked to stay. "I didn't know you knew Khaden, Laurel" She was more than happy to see him again. She'd met Laurel a couple of times, and got along with him pretty well. Her tail swept from side to side as the conversation flowed. "You got a couple of bare patches of ground we could hole up in?"

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread