that blue, blue sky
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

She furrowed her brow, wondering what in the hell this boy was doing. She watched him scoot away, seeming flustered by something. When the tree barred him from advancing his getaway, Ryan couldn’t help but let her features slide into a playful smirk. He sure was a silly little boy. An oh so cute boy at that.

"I wasn’t saying you have to decide for me, I was just asking…" she cooed, titling her head to the side still wondering what he was doing, "to know my options." She shook her head, letting a soft chuckle escape her lips as her fingers let the remaining fern fall to the ground. She watched it, twirling a few times as a passing breeze caught its salvaged leaves. She turned back to DaVinci, leaning back and supporting herself on her arms, palms flush with the soft grass. There was something mysterious about him, as if he were worried a secret he knew would be exposed. She leaned forward then, reaching out one small hand towards his face. She brushed his bangs from his eyes in a way that was bordering motherly with something a bit deeper than that, asking, "What are you so scared of?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread