How'd it get this far?
[html]

indent"I heard what Skoll had to say, believe it or not, then again I suppose you weren't there to see that." How else would she have found out about it had they not spoken of it? "And I would have expected you to appreciate the fact that I had enough faith in you to not need your side of the story. Maybe it wasn't what everyone wanted, perhaps it seemed more rash than anyone might have liked to think, but Gibraltar did what he thought he needed to for the protection of everyone, whether it was keeping Inferni out of Storm or keeping away someone who had the gall to threaten the Alpha." She eyed him for a moment then, watching. Words could be twisted things, spoken two different ways to try and soften the meaning.

indent"Then I'll save you the trouble of making a decision you'll regret, since you disliked Gibraltar's decision so much." Not another word was spoken. Not a nod or a passing glance. Phasma turned then, not bothering to give heed to whatever else he might have to say, whatever it was he was going to do now. Despite her best efforts, everything she had done to try and make her see the whole thing more clearly than before, they were not appreciated and Phasma wouldn't stay for any more of it. Again the wandering lady, again without a home. It seemed destined now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread