Strange Face in Strange Lands
RAWR RAWR RAWR
[html]

"Ah, no. I know for sure that my meat’s tough and stringy. Not a treat at all." Leland spoke in a matter-of-fact manner. Of course his meat was so, he had not an ounce of fat on him. Though he appeared some what stout, it was only in comparison to some of the female wolves’ leaner builds, despite the fact most wolves stood taller than he. It was the malamute blood that made him seem stocky, rather than sleek like a true purebred husky. Shaking out his fur, so he appeared even fatter yet, he shrugged. Carnivores normally did not make a good meal, even for a fish.

Leland’s tail continued to slowly thump as Iskata continued the bantering. Her words were vague and teasing, and suddenly Leland didn’t quite enjoy the game as he had only moments before. Don’t lie.. you know you’d enjoy every minute of it.. It was as if she was alluding to something and Leland didn’t wish to go there. Shaking his head, Leland spoke kindly, but awkwardly. "Ah, sorry miss Iskata, but I dun’t believe I would. You see... for as much as I seem like the joking fellow, we do have to get serious every now and then." He cleared his throat, as if to officially change the topic at hand. So, ah, how many packs are there in these parts anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread