early morning
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ayegali studied the stranger through silver eyes for a long moment, a very thin smile creeping over her features as he stood to greet her. He was only the second native, she assumed he was native, to the lands that she had met, and he seemed polite enough already. His words though, they caused the gentle smile to drop into a quick frown, nodding her head in understanding. "I see." She mused quietly, sweeping silver eyes quickly across the lands around them before bringing them to settled back on the stranger. "There was a pack here only days ago." She commented again. "I noticed that the scent seems to already be fading, even though it's still quite strong in areas. Is there any specific reason that they are gone?" She asked suddenly, both a conversation piece and, perhaps, a way to get a bit of insight about what had happened. Was it a battle or some kind of enemy that had run them off?

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lucifer." She said with a bit of a smile. "My name is Ayegali Kala and my companion is called Vtsi." She took a moment to turn to her friend and give him a faint smile, before bringing her eyes back to the stranger. "We traveled for many months before reaching these lands, we've only been here for a few days. The rest of my family, my Tribe, are a few days travel behind me." She explained, somewhat unsure if he would know what she meant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread