one day fly over me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ayegali knew, even if she up and decided that this was the place they would settle, no matter if everyone that she meant seemed peaceful and accepting of them, that none of them would rest soundly immediately, especially not Itsihnalv. Ayegali knew not to blame them either, even if for the simple fact that not even she would rest well for some time. They had been driven from their previous home by force, and even now Ayegali wondered if she had made the right choice. The tribe had been overwhelmed by numbers, but they were also a unit and seemed to have much more training when it came to battle. They have done well had they stayed to fight for their lands, but how many lives would have been lost as a result? There was no real way to predict that, but the will to keep her family alive was strong than her attachment to those lands. She wasn't even sure if they were all content with the decision that she had made.

"With Vtsi." She stated firmly, nodding her head at her brother. Of anyone, it was her oldest brother that knew her skills in battle the best. Itsihnalv had been born just after she had taken the position of Chieftainess of the Tribe, just after she had to give up the training that would have taken her to the spot of War Chief. Even then, she knew that they must understand her strength and skill in battle. He worried for her though, she understood that. "And my spear." She added on as an afterthought, hoping that, in some way, knowing she would be equipped for battle might make him feel a bit better about it. "Tsigili will be with me also, in the case of any trouble." She knew that Tsigili could get to some quickly, if the need came up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread