Strange Face in Strange Lands
She chuckled at the words that Leland had said, her eyes twinkling as she flashed him a quick smile but ddin't respond. She could see well enough that he was wellbuilt and quite trim. She raised a brow for just a brief second before the quick expression was passed. The sudden flash of excess water from Leland's pelt make her jump, one paw lingering off the ground as she turned her face away from an extra bath. The floofier version of Leland almost made her laugh but she subsided quickly.

The back and forth jesting seemed to end suddenly as Leland turned away from the silly play. She sighed slightly as she admitted, "The serious world takes the fun out of life.." but she knew the truth, they both belonged to the real world and the serious side of life did have to take it's role every now and then. She turned away from the male with the two-toned eyes as she thought about the question he'd asked.

Turning back after she plotted through the truth of the matter she smiled and granted him the facts he wished for. "I'll forgive you this once.. but you'll have to come visit sometime, for making me return to my duties." she hated the fact that every now and then it seemed that she was never able to get away from the worries and cares of being a mother and a leader, but she would live, for now atleast. "There's quite a few packs around here actually.. and a clan of sorts. I'm not for certain now many packs, they tend to come and go..." she thought bitterly of how quickly they could disappear but she didn't comment farther on that. "Dahlia de Mai lives to the west, Twilight Vale lives to the south east.. Shadowed Sun is to the North east.. by the mountain.. the pack I belong to, Phoenix Valley we're sortof right between Shadowed Sun and Twilight Vale, past the human city.. there may be another pack.. I've heard rumors but haven't made truth of it all yet... and the clan is to the far north west... they're none too friendly towards wolves.. but I'm not certain about you, but don't say you haven't been warned.."' she said with a shrug.

Flicking droplets of water from her paws she turned her eyes back to the male and asked. "What do you want to know?" She could play the responsible one.. she had to all the time, what difference would it make now.

Messages In This Thread