Wishing upon that star
WC: 335

The lady stepped back away as the water sparyed off the kind worded lady in front of her. The mixed breed knew a thing or two about tools that the lord and lady above had provided them with in order to make life a little better. ”Fish oil. Bath in fish oils, yes you will smeel, but it will keep the water from getting down to your skin. Even when fishing in shallow waters.” She bit down on her bottom lip, knowing that just there she could have over stepped a unspoken border, or stepped on a toe. She lowered her head down even further, for shame she had just brought upon the name of the Talon Tribe. She didn’t want to let one on to belive that she was a know it all, for she wasn’t, even in her prime ripe age of six, she was still learning, and learning to keep her mouth shut was still the hardest one of them all.

The brown and ash colored lady gave a nod as she smiled softly ”I family in time yes, I just lost my family, so right now my heart is like melting ice. Sorry if that not the awnser that a lady of your rank would like to hear.” She wanted to have a family again, she wanted to feel that love again, however right now it was hard for her to think that there was a chance that she could love some one as she did her old tribe, they had issues once and a while but they knew if there was a fight where every member in the tribe would be. She smiled thinking of the day before the rain had taken the tribe had to leave the lands. ”Well what I am hoping is for a place that has a few enough member that I can learn about every one, however big enough that we can feed for our self’s if a battle was to come to the lands.”

Messages In This Thread