Walk Softly
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ona/t8.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Climbing down from the tree with the rabbit and line, Corona was soon able to get a better look at the taller canine. There was a little denying that she was built for the very way she had gotten her scars, explained her personality a bit, which made them quite different from one another. She pondered her question for a moment though, letting a soft ‘hmm’ go into the air before her words. “Well, the thing that comes to my mind foremost is to tell you to avoid Esper Hollow right now. It's a little pack to the southwest of here and right now they've got a few who are pretty sick with something.” No one wanted to be sick, anyway. “And you'll probably want to stay away from Inferni to the north too. They don't take too well to strangers wandering around their borders. Other than that, I can't really tell you too much because I haven't been around for very long either.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread