she will be loved.
[html]

in character

Her light and breezy atmosphere that seemed to cling to her persona made Khaden feel at ease, and in response he lifted his submission before stepping closer. Her comment, done in the same good natured humor that Khaden initially offered provided a hearty laugh. Indeed, it seemed as of late mother nature didn't appreciate anything and had been beating it relentlessly into the Souls citizens. Dully noting her warning with a juvenile eye roll and a chuckle in his own, he suddenly remembered his manners and dipped in an introduction of his own. "Khaden, of Esper Hollow." He then sat back on his haunches and gave a little laugh of his own, shrugging his shoulders as he regarded his rank. "I guess my rank is a Hunter; Esper Hollow doesn't seem to make much of ranks."

He had heard it from Laurel's mouth the first time he met the strange coyote, and then the second, when both him and Ember were seeking acceptance. He didn't particularly know why they had this strange and unorthodox policy, but it was definitely beginning to grow. And it seemed to be doing wonders to Ember's self esteem, as he helped her understand how to hunt and prepare meat for store. And as long as Ember was happy, Khaden realized that he seemed content with life as well. He could see her now, attempting to store the meat that he had previously provided with her bandaged up arm, but doing all she could about it. He shook his head visibly though, giving an apologetic smile to his new company. He seemed to be wistfully wandering today. "Sorry, was thinking of my mate."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread