is it bright where you are?
Grayson chewed thoughtfully, congratulating himself on yet another superb meal. He didn't cook often; a corner of his ego swelled with pride that the shewolf appeared to be enjoying the food he had prepared. The ability to cook meat so it maintained a perfect consistency and flavour was, indeed, an ability he took a lot of pride in. He swallowed and answered her. "An old friend of mine gave it to me as a little going-away present." He studied Susequehanna's handiwork with a look of deepest resignation, the most expression he had shown yet. "Not sure that I like it. It wasn't very considerate of him at all," he added seriously.

The male pushed himself onto his feet and hobbled over to the other side of the popping fire, taking his skewer with him. He paused, arms crossed, staring at the trees. Gray returned his shadowed gaze to the female. "What's your name and why're ya here?" he asked abruptly, becoming more interested in his new packmate. Doubtlessly any stories would be elaborated upon later. Grayson's mind would wander, but he'd pick the thread up again if she was so inclined.

Messages In This Thread