.wake up slow
[html]

in character

With his words still lingering in the air he watched the wolf's reaction, and didn't quite know what to make of it. It seemed as if he didn't quite catch her by surprise, but moreso by convenience. Taking a full look of her features, he inwardly grimaced, unsure of how to make of her sightly scars. He didn't allow it to show, having enough practice from everyone else it seemed all marred up and scarred, but it was still a harsh sight to see. Glad to see her approaching him equipped with her own humor and a few words that seemed to chip off a bit of her personality right off the bat.

The secui formed wolf merely nodded at her statement. He had met many walks of life, prejudices and bigotry sidled alongside of those aforementioned many. It wasn't too rare to find someone who had their own grudges against one race versus the other - he had never quite met someone so blatant about it, but by the sounds of it, this femme had spent much of her time in the company of those she wasn't quite fond of. Racism was something Khaden just attempted to ignore, not willing to risk his place and status to righteously stand up and shout his beliefs, yet finding racism altogether something immoral and wrong. He figured his stance of being in Esper Hollow, a pack that seemed to be widespread amongst Souls as a controversial pack, was enough of a balance between the protest and complacent that battled within him.

Giving a dip in his posture to incline a bit of polite introduction, he smiled easily and gave forth his own prescence. "I'm Khaden." He nodded to her paws and then to his own, giving a good natured grin before pressing forth in a cordial invitation. "My paws are pretty exhausted too, what with this mountain and stuff. Mind if your paws keep my paws company?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread