backwards flow
[html]

So...Deuce, being a practiced healer, will know when touching Firefly's tummy that she isn't pregnant. I figured that, instead of giving her tinctures, which cold make her really sick or kill her, Deuce could see the pregnancy is all mental, give her harmless herbs like St. Johns wort and hamomile and peppermint, instead of the penny royal and blue cohosh. And it could be up to you if Deuce tells anyone that Firefly isn't pregnant, just mental.

Can they bring her here? Wouldn't that just thrill Iskata? But Deuce couldn't turn them away. It wasn't in her nature. "Yes. You and Haku may bring her here. I will have a room prepared for the three of you. My house isn't big enough for you all to have seperate rooms." In fact, thre were only two rooms. She'd hoped her sons would move in, but they never had. She missed her boys.
"She needs to come as soon as possible, Da'Vinci. If her pregnancy is too advanced the tinctures could make her very sick, possibly kil her." It was a very real possibility.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread