murderdeathkill
OOC: I suck. You may flog me. x.x

[html]

Kol winced as her savior was crushed between the bear and the thick tree, squinting desperately to see if he was still alive. She sighed a bit in relief as she spotted him clambering up the grizzly's shoulders, then gasped as he was thrown to the ground. SHIT! If she didn't do something, it would have him. Without a second thought, the girl lunged down from her safe vantage point, yelping as she hit the ground, and focused her furious violet gaze on the ursine. She knew what she was about to do was probably suicide, but she couldn't just let the stranger, who didn't have to get involved in the first place, pay for her negligence.

"Hey, you filthy, foul-smelling son of a spermrag, I thought it was me you wanted!?! Come and get me, I can't exactly run away!!" The comments probably sounded like nonsensical screaming to the bear's ears, as Kol didn't know how to speak low speech. It didn't matter though, her ploy had worked, and the grizzly turned it's infuriated attention to her, letting out an ear-shattering roar as it charged.

Table by Tay

[/html]

Messages In This Thread