darkness becomes
He narrowed his eyes at the woman as she spoke, her words were simple and they could have been true for anyone who would have been happy following along with those who did accept you. His words were just as bitter as before as he stated. "My mother tried to kill me because I looked like my father, would you like a walking reminder of your past?" He padded towards the stream bank as he continued. "There's only two who accept me for me, and I won't tread on their lives just of a little of my own happiness." He watched as sunlight sparkled on the flowing waters as her last muddle of words hit his ears.

Raising his head up the hybrid smirked as those stormy orbs turned back to the woman. "So, in your perfect world it's to each their own? So there is something wrong with me in your eyes?" He knew he was putting words in her mouth but she'd stepped right into it. He flicked his eyes away from her face for a moment before he spoke on the motherly words she'd graced him with. "Deal with it? That's original.. " His eyes scanned back to her as he pushed away the whole of this original conversation. "So, what pack did you find acceptable in these lands?" he asked. All this on acceptance, perhaps he might be able to find someplace to belong.

Messages In This Thread