just now
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... el/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____There it was again, that headache. It was almost too persistent to tie in with excessive drinking, almost not persistent enough to call withdrawl or part of a hangover. He wondered absently if he was finally starting to get sick as he leisurely moved through both fog and wood. It would have surprised him if he were, it seemed like between Ahren and Nikita he had been around them enough to catch something. Even with those who moved in and out of the shack, they were probably spreading it around amongst themselves.

_____But at least there was something around that was making them all feel better. He had faith in whatever was being administered around, but whether or not it was a solid cure was beyond him. It wasn't really what Corona had said and he hadn't really gotten the chance to speak to Khaden or Endymion about anything (though more his own fault than anyone else), but if the symptoms were going away… then the sickness was going away, at least in his logic. Yet all of that was shoved aside when he noticed someone through the greenery ahead.

_____“You folks sure like to nose around the borders,” he called out to her with a bit of a laugh. It was all good-natured in tone, nothing ill-will about it. “I don't know why anyone pays attention to it, they're not really that well kept. Not even sure why we bothered with ‘em in the first place.” Why he was telling all of this to a perfect stranger, who knew. “Can I help you, though?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread