one day, you'll have to let it go
[html]

Just an FYI that I'm gonna be really scarce starting tomorrow, lol. <_< I'll try my best to reply though!

The rain had stopped, at least momentarily, but already he wished it would start again. The trees seemed thicker here, wherever "here" was, so he probably wouldn't get very wet anyway. He had decided that he liked the rainfall. It was noise, it was a distraction, it kept his thoughts scattered and broken, disjointed and unfinished. Of course, they were often like that without any outside aid, but he was starting to prefer them that way. Ater all, if everything he thought about had already been thought about before, and if everything was ultimately meaningless, then there was nothing lost by not completing thoughts. Some would argue that unfinished things were the most beautiful things; time would not put them to ruin.

The forest was dark, but that meant nothing to him. He saw nothing and kept one arm slightly outstretched to his side, feeling for the trunks of trees as he went. It was undoubtedly dangerous for him to be out there alone, in an unfamiliar territory, without having told anyone where he would be, but hey, he was a nihilist, right? He didn't know where he was going or why. Vaguely, he thought he knew he was headed in the wrong direction, but oh well. Droplets of water fell from the trees as he passed, but otherwise, the woods were quiet. And he was left with his thoughts.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread