make haste along the way under full sail
[html]
http://twilight.silens.net/rp/val/t04.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It wasn't much of a loss that Endymion didn't know Valentine's father. Cross had never lived in Jaded Shadows, though he had known this was the place that his parents had met some odd three or four years ago. That aside, even in Syemv, his father always stuck close to home. It was his mother who was the wanderer, which could have been the pitfall of the Valiant men. “They're well, actually. Didn't really want me to come back up here, but what can I say? I'm the only boy they have and I guess it's normal for parents to fuss over us all of the time.” He was happy for his freedom, though somewhat appreciative that they had hung onto him for so long as well. He had learned a lot from both of them in just a matter of time before he had left about what this place was really all about. But… he wasn't sure if he fully believed it or not.

“So, what do you usually do around here for fun?” Seeing how Jaded Shadows was so much different from the seaside locale he had been raised from and closely knit, he almost wondered if they had their own little events that they did. With as much surplus land and objects within a reasonable reach, it was easy for his imagination to run wild with ideas from festivals to luxury of finer tastes. Oh, it was far too easy to think about to musically inclined canines, gypsies, and other worldly creatures. But the reality of coming back to a place that was so very refined and simple was that they didn't have those kind of things. Which always meant there were new things to try, right?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread