written on our hearts and souls
[html]

HAI GUYS I SUCK CAN YOU TELL?

[Image: header.jpg]

Hel was about to go and try to explain that the pack need not change structure for her birth, that things would be different for only a few days but that she would still be there to protect them. However, it seemed the other two leaders had thought of ways beforehand. Boats. It nearly made her laugh. Instead, she exchanged a glance with Styx and smiled to herself. Iskata seemed quite intent on the matter and perhaps this would be a chance for them all to decide on a plan. A plan to save them from this Inferni threat. She clenched her fists and stood up, her eyes blazing. She had come into her own, a true leader at last. I know how to man a boat. I do not know how to build one but there are sure to be books in the human towns and those among us who can understand them can help. I will gladly lead expeditions to the islands, to set up some camps there. I suggest that of the Council, only I go, so our pack is not left unguarded.

She paused and looked at all of them, her expression intent. They would need training, all of them, they would need to fight. She could give them that. We will need to fight any threat. I alone am no match for large parties. We all need to improve our skills. I can train those who wish to fight. Again a pause, as if to catch her breath. Her hand touched her belly and she softened visibly. As to anyone still puzzled, I am indeed pregnant with my mate, Styx. I do not wish for the pack activities to change. These pups will come into a loving world and they will be our family but until the time comes nothing should disrupt Phoenix Valley. Sitting down, she seemed somehow smaller. As if all the wind had gone out of her. But really, Hel wasn't sure if her last statement had been an acceptable one to make. She wondered what her mother had done while pregnant and for a moment wished for her comfort. Remembering none would be had there, she simply shook her head and waited for everyone to respond.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread