Would you promise to be true?
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
Sounds fab! End here? Big Grin

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

He didn't want to go too quickly with her. Kansas was one for taking things slowly, to protect both himself and those involved. His fearful nature had etched this into him when he was a much younger boy. Savina made him feel different, though - he had such strong feelings for her that he was eager to see where they might take him. But he didn't want her to feel persuaded or controlled - he didn't think he'd done anything for this to be possible. He just wanted to be careful.

Likewise, Kansas had not felt like he could protect anyone. Not ever before. But he loved the sense of importance he gained when he held her, supporting her with his own body - even in that small, subtle embrace. He was thrilled that she let him hold her, that she trusted him. She didn't think he was too much of a "wimp" to give her trust to.

Kansas wondered if she thought it odd of him to tell her the exact same thing as before. But he wasn't ashamed. Her eyes lit up when he called her beautiful, and he loved the way it sounded coming from him. Their encounter today had started off rocky, but that was good, wasn't it? Because now he adored her even more. He relished her skin and soft fur against his cheek, smiling. I would love to. There are a few I really want you to hear. As he said so, he stood, taking her hands in his to help lift her to her feet. I'm so happy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread