one day, you'll have to let it go
[html]

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: I suck. I know. ._. WDF I AM SO STUPID

He was like a shadow. Immaterial. No one cared where he went or what he did. Ever since Skoll's death and Shadowed Sun disbanding Lubomir had started to become more and more indifferent. He found joy in the moments he could spend with Mew, the childish pleasures they gained from one another. He loved being around her and thinking of her only meant that the times they shared were that much sweeter. Lubomir wondered sometimes what would happen once the cold hit. Unless he joined a pack he would have to face it alone. He smiled to himself. It could be no worse than his crossing of the Great Frozen Planes. He would survive.

It was the scent which caught his attention. The recent downpour had all but blotted everything out and he fancied this scentless world. It made more sense. But this hybrid he remembered well. It had been an interesting meeting and Lubomir had enjoyed the feel of books and reading once more. Slowly, cautiously, he approached the other. And what he saw almost made his heart weep. He was blind. Lubomir sighed softly and tried to make some noise. So he wouldn't take this one by surprise. Clearing his throat, the grey wolf called out, 'Remember me? From the book store. We read poetry together.' How daft it all sounded. Like a memory from another life. Which, to all intents and purposes, it was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread