just now
She nodded as the male spoke, a small knot of worry building in her mind as she began to wonder if anyone in the pack had had any contact with the sick wolves. She shook her head sadly after a moment of silence when she asked. "The sickness hasn't claimed any lives has it?" She knew it was a touchy question but she wanted to know how dangerous this disease was. She didn't want to see those of her pack coming down with the sickness and not knowing what to do.

The idea of the lurking disease made chill cascade down her spine as she gazed at the male before her. She should have found it odd that the leader was a coyote but it really ddin't affect her that much. She'd never thought that a coyote shouldn't be able to lead and she was actually relaxed with the man before her. He hadn't attempted to take her life just yet, actually warning her of the dangers that were present.

She liked him the more he spoke, laid back and yet just the way she figured a leader should be. He obviously cared about the pack he.. well, didn't lead? Atleast in his eyes he didn't really see himself as leading the rag tag band of gyspies. She grinned as he offered a tour and she nodded. "I guess I should get to know the lands my daughter has claimed as home.." The silver and gold lady hadn't mentioned Ember yet, but atleast he could know to expect visits from the co-leader of Phoenix Valley from time to time, with her daughter having a mate and a pack where she resided now.. she knew with time that there would be puppies coming into this world.

Messages In This Thread