golden sands of simple worth
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her words of compliment made his hand run back and forth more vigorously along his head, as if trying to dissipate his own hairstyle; yet no matter how many times his fingers crushed the shape and build of his standing hair, it annoyingly resumed position. It’s just… kinda like that, he said rather awkwardly, shrugging slightly as he dropped his hand to the rock space beside him. It seemed impossible to rid himself of the hairstyle he considered vaguely embarrassing; he was never fond of others commenting on it.

Her smile, which was a blaring addition to her dark, wavy-haired beauty, was slightly unexpected; and only because he didn’t see “smiles” all too often. He would’ve smiled back, if he felt that he knew how, but could only look at her confusedly for a long moment, appearing slightly apologetic for not knowing how to properly respond to her gorgeous grin.

Savina. He’d be sure to remember her name, if nothing else. Antigrin, he replied curtly to her question, his ears twitching slightly at her soft voice; and I don’t really live anywhere in particular. I kinda just… sleep… where I… lay…. His words had slowed slightly as he had begun to feel as if he were talking too much for her. He looked down suddenly, muttering some sort of incoherent apology.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread