[Joining] "Rope Een"
It would seem that Kyermë’s fears were unfounded, for the only one to approach him at the wood’s edge was a rather casual-seeming optime, fully dressed. The casual tone in the other’s voice gave Kyermë courage enough to lift an eye to glance. Ee be odd, but ee a boss-man. Kyermë thought to himself. He never could understand the concept of human clothes being worn. After all, wasn’t that what their fur was for? Still, when in another’s den, his rules. After taking a pause, so as to not seem rude, Kyermë answered him.

“I’a no be lookin a trouble, sa. Mi no a ‘at steppah, no. Jus’ inna crosses, see? Deh shore anna watta be mi yaad. Got a box’n wit’ sum’ady der. A stars tell mi a run, take ten toe turbo a ‘ere. I be not searching foh’a lonah’s way. Mi bruddas boot I, a so I look’a new bruddas. See it?”

As he spoke, he smiled in a cordial way. Given that his right side was facing the other luperci, it showed his missing lower canine, evidence of his struggle he mentioned. While his speech may have been disorienting to some, the gist was simple: I’m alone, and I need a pack.

[[OOC: It's not bad spelling, just his accent. Sorry for the trouble.]]

Messages In This Thread