I’ve become impossible
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">
God, I suck so bad! You are allowed to spit on me.
---

For what the chocolate leader cared, this was over. He had started it all, but half the way he had become bored and wanted it to vanish by leaving it, but the rest of the affected groups had picked up their own pace, and he had halfheartedly lead the little raid against Inferni. It had been a silly move, and he had been aware of it even then, but it had to end in some way. Both sides had lost some, both sides bled some, that was enough. The demon was silent and did not command him around anymore. He wondered why he was left so empty and hollow.

You have missed out on all the action. His tail made a swift movement as a wasp made an attempt to park on his back. A sting was not likely, but he would not wait and see what business the little creature had. It is over, at least for my part. Thankfully. Wars were nasty. He had never really minded, but the creature in the pit of his belly moved uncomfortably when he thought of the young female with the sad emerald eyes. Are you planning to stay here for a while, Gray? From one subject to another, quite directly. As usual, Haku just followed his thoughts as they randomly floated about in his head. He would like to know if the man wanted to stay or continue his journey.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread