Dread pirate fay
[html]

Laurel, she thought, rolling his name about in her mind. It certainly sounded feminine to her, but in an odd way it suited him, and he certainly didn't appear to be very feminine at all. “Yes, I am,” Regan replied with a smile and a starry glint to her eyes that hinted toward she might go on for hours about technique, sound and musical lore if she was not stopped. “Not accomplished, and praised about like some, but I like to think I am decent. And playing an instrument is certainly calming for me.” Finally done packing up her belongings, with Laurel's help, Regan tried to brush off the dirt and grass of her now ruined, once beautifully made green dress. Not normally one to fret over clothes she couldn't help but let a hint of a frown crease her brow. The dress had been made by her mother, and was one of the very few things she still possessed from home. Not wanting to linger on memories of her family for long though Regan looked up into Laurel's eyes and grinned. “So do you live out here all on your own?” She asked, curious to know if he was part of a group or family in the area. “Some rugged huntsmen, just in the area to collect wood for your small cabin in the forest.” She imagined aloud, unable to help but picture this newly met man in plaid overalls, and a tuque, hacking away at some large, impossible tree. The thought only enhanced the laughter behind her jewel-like green eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread