Back in the Game
[html]

Cercelee nodded surprised not that this coyote was indeed Gabriel, as she had no expectations of what he would look or act like, but rather that it had been so simple to find him. It seemed now that the war was over the barrier she had constructed between herself and the Inferni clan’s leader was diminished, so swiftly and cleanly. Cercelee had not expected herself to find the words so easily, or be so confident in speaking them, but both proved true. I needed to speak with you for myself, Haku is not the most reliable source of information and even if he were, I have not seen him since the war’s end. Admitting her co leader’s faults was not as embarrassing as one might think, she knew why he was he co leader and she didn’t have to justify that decision anymore, he did the job she wanted him to do well enough. I want to make sure, have your word, that there is peace between us, Inferni and Dahlia de Mai. This whole war was an unpleasant mistake I feel, and one I’d care not to repeat. Cercelee looked at Gabriel tentatively, she had more to add, but it was best to test the waters before she continued.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread