I can smell the ocean air.
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

Blah, 'Souls is hurting me because I can't post in some of my threads. :/

Faolin had been keeping quite busy lately. It seemed that the coyotes that wanted to join were few in number. She had expected a bit more than this by the time November came in. Maybe there was going to be a couple more to join later on. The winter was already getting rough and it would not be too long before a blizzard would hit or something would happen to drive all the prey from the lands forcing them to travel elsewhere. Food was already scarce, they had been lucky to catch the deer that they had during the pack hunt.

Just then a bird came scuttling down the beach in what seemed to be a hurry. Why didn't it fly off? Maybe its wing was broken just like that bird she had tried to help out the day she met Asterio. She had lifted up a paw to chase after it, but froze in mid step as Empusa ran down the beach after the small bird. A smile crept upon her face and the bird was heading somewhat towards her, maybe the two of them could pin the bird. It seemed Empusa was trying to get it closer and closer to the beach.

The girl flicked her ear with amusement as she watched the Inferni youth take off after the bird. She had been practicing quite hard, it seemed she was more and more tired after coming home every night. Probably chasing after birds like this all day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread