Back in the Game
[html]

Cercelee shrugged, it seemed they were slipping into the blame game, something Cer wished to avoid. She would admit there were mistakes on her side, but she wouldn’t let the other sponged away their’s. Yes, I was absent. After the war had long since started and I was attacked by one of your members, healing in Twilight Vale. There had been time to speak before hand with her, but neither side had chosen that option, it probably hadn’t even seemed an option to Gabriel at the time. Cercelee was not just making sure it was on the table. No one approached us either, and Haku was not a member of our pack when two of our members are slain as well, but I digress. I will be around for you to speak with, should you feel a situation warrants it. It was not so crazy, what with other actions they carried out. More and more the canines in the area were becoming like their European cousins, removed from their wild ancestors and taking on very human like qualities. Cercelee could tell that Gabriel’s words did not match his thoughts, but that couldn’t be helped. She had walked into this situation not expecting anything, so Gabriel did not disappoint. Well, that is my proposal at least, other than that I have not much to add. We needn’t speak about what’s happened anymore, I more interested in the future, from keeping history from repeating itself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread