And you left me..
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

Yeah, you are right. I guess I should try to get a new table. I'll deal with that when I am not as lazy as I am now.

They were two silent statuettes facing each other suspiciously. They shared more than they knew, their whole world had started of at the exactly same place with the mere exception of different halves that had created them. It did not run deeper than that, and that was not even close to deep enough for the male to care. Maybe the Dahlia wolf would have noticed the actual family bond between them if he cared about the finer details in other wolves’ individual scents. He sought out and remembered the main characteristic marks in aromas, then threw it away and never thought about it again. Easy and very simple to categorize, end of story. These are important matters I would not care to discuss with a simple ranked member, sorry. He knew the leaders in Phoenix Valley, and was certain the other wolf had not been a member of Phoenix Valley last time he had visited. He had a feeling of hot boiling water running down his spine. It felt good. The Lilium would guess the PV wolf was around a year older, though, life seemed to have been slightly unkind to him. They were both scarred from what they had confronted, but Haku had not had a chance to get rid of his eye just yet, though there were visible scars after claws both in his face and rest of his body. Haku always managed to avoid the worst scenarios. Maybe the chocolate three years merely was bored. He let his legs bring him a few steps closer to the other male, eyeing the brute wearily, fishing for entertainment that could keep the guilt from other actions away from his system, if only for a little while.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread