I don't know where I'm going,
I stealz ur thread.[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

Clad in her plaid dress, Ryan strolled easily and without intentions through Inferni’s lands. She had really begun to feel at home and the lands no longer felt so foreign to her. Sure, she still felt as if she was getting used to this lifestyle, but she felt happy now that she had found a place to call home. Anselm knew and there was nothing that plagued her mind. Of course, DaVinci danced up here and there, but she was still confused about the boy. She wasn’t quite sure what to do with him just yet.

A barely audible whimper caught her ear, and Ryan paused, letting her hands fall by her sides as the long grass swayed in the breeze. Soon, it would all die away and become blanketed by snow. However, that wouldn’t happen for at least a few more weeks. Ryan was thankful for that. She took a few steps, peering around with her crimson gaze for the source of the noise. Suddenly, a head popped up, and Ryan smiled. It was a small pup, almost completely white. She was surprised she hadn’t noticed her sooner. Crouching down so that she was on a more equivalent level, Ryan smiled and offered a small, "Hello there."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread