you don't recover from a night like this
[html]

wc315

escape is never the safest path

For a brief moment, Jefferson found the woman charming in a way, having picked up a chuckle or two from her direction while he fought and cursed over the gate's stubborn gates. When it came to admitting defeat for something, Jefferson was the last to do so--he was stubborn at heart, already constantly perplexed on his harmless he looked with his couple handicaps. The last thing a beast like he needed was to lose a fight with an iron gate to only forward how weak he really was. That was the sort of exposure that the hybrid never wanted seen. The scowl remained on his face as she stepped daintily and pointed out the padlock, yet the male was not at all surprised of its presence. Unusual, as the male's knack for noticing details was sharp.

"Huh," he mumbled sarcastically, reaching his good claw over to seize the padlock in a fist. He jiggled it around briefly and studied it before there was a brief pause and a very sudden, loud jerk of his hand that ripped the padlock apart seemingly without effort. His gritted his teeth and tossed it aside, ignoring the resulting ache in his wrist from the motion. Briefly, the hybrid regained his sense of dignity in the simple act, but thought nothing of it as he unwound the chains from the gate. If his assumptions had been correct the first time, the chains would have been rusty enough to break on their own, just as the padlock had been. Unfortunately, the chains still seemed... new. He pulled one of the gate doors open, finally, and shallowly stepped within. "Don't know what a lass like you wants from an old boneyard, but don't expect me to save you from any ghouls. I got too many of my own to be worrying about." There was a brief snicker, though it was mildly suppressed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread