And you left me..
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

sorry for crap post 300+

Doing what they told him to? He could not complain about a pack member that for once actually bothered doing its job. The green eyes lost interest and moved away, but Haku kept his gaze calmly on the stranger’s face. The chocolate male could not decide what it was, but it somewhat bothered him that he could not figure out who or what the stranger reminded him of. A salmon tongue flickered lazily out to wet dry lips that had been too busy the night before. A small shrug escaped the Lilium as the other brute decided it was not yet time to turn his back to the rude Dahlia wolf. It was true, but the three year old thought he had gotten away quite cheap compared to some of the less fortunate member of the pack. It had taken a lot of self control to not go visit the Inferni borders just to look for some Dahlia heads, simply to see the faces on stakes. Oh well, he could not have it all.

I’ve started to live a little. he replied, offering an emotionless smile. You’re probably right, but I start with small doses and I guess we’ll see where it takes me. He gave a small shrug. I am Haku. I suppose you could say I’m a rather good friend of Deuce. Was not hard to guess what kind of business meeting the Dahlia wolf had attended to. Never was a difficult guess in the first place. Was Haku that easy to read? Yes, Deuce had made parts of him feel more at ease, but the penalty was a weird feeling of guilt because of the golden flower back home in the pack lands. Anything more than Jefferson? You give me an odd feeling for some reason It was apparent that the older brute too had seen better days, but Haku did not seem to be able to forge interest for whatever had disfigured the other wolf. However, there still was something that locked his gaze to the other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread