crisp walks
[html]

Alarice was not a shy creature in the least, and although many males - especially this fellow - could look and seem intimidating it seemed that Alarice could very easily tell if they could be friendly and sociable if approached. She made this assumption for this male due to his affable acknowledgment Alarice decided to take the chance to get to know him, even if he might have seemed tall and imposing, with dark eyes and bold black markings. Alarice seemed to beam up at Tamerlane now as he introduced himself and accepted her hand, noting how small and insignificant her hands were compared to his, but paying it no mind for his gentle shake was comforting. If you say so, Alarice replied, having dropped her hand back down to her side, taking the compliment without the slightest hint of embarrassment. I've never really thought to about ask about the meaning before. She finished, running the fingers of her left hand down her opposite arm. What of your name? Tamerlane. I would flatter you myself if I knew the meaning. She said back easily in conversation, her beaming grin turning into a small and playful, lop-sided smile. Already she was beginning to like this tall and mysterious stranger.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread