You asked for it
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">
Short post; less reading for me! Tongue
Word count: 380

Slay turned the conversation onto fish, and Mew decided that she would very much be up for that; she hadn't eaten fish in ages. When she sought water, she normally got so caught up by watching how it played along the horizon that she forgot all about any intention of fish, had she even had one. Water was a thing to watch, and it seldomly occured to her that it held foods, too. Her face lit up as she got excited by the idea, suddenly very perky compared to just moments ago. The darkness of her inner self seemed to blow away whenever she was in a social setting, but it would creep forward again once she was alone. She wasn't alone now, however, and there would be fish!

Moving towards the edge of the dock, throwing her feet into the water and sitting to look at him while he stood there waiting for fish, Mew laughed heartily at his comment. One of the first things he had done when she met him, was falling asleep. For no apparent reason, and so quickly. As far as she knew from others it happened quite frequently. Mew wasn't the kind of person to become offended by anyone falling asleep in her presence, although there were those who would. She didn't understand what it was, but she understood that it was involuntary, which made it a sort of charming feature to his personaliy. Somewhat innocent in a way.

When he asked her what she had been doing, she felt a little discomfort. He wouldn't be able to see it, though. Mew knew that she was not normal to lay around and think the malicious thoughts she did, and she'd rather not reveal that. But, then there was the virtue of being truthful...

Hehe, no song composing tonight. I just carry that baby around with me everywhere, that's all. No, I was just out here thinking. I like to watch the sea.
Her voice was as warm and carefree as it had been, so her behaviour had no noticeable change. But for a second her insides quirked a little. Half a truth is a lie, she believed, but this was for the best, perhaps. She didn't want people to think she was a monster.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread