Endless rain into a paper cup
[html]It was almost like they’d put the weapons there just to thwart her; she couldn’t reach them, and there wasn’t a lot of other things in the shop that she could use to stand on. There was one specific bow that she was looking at, a longbow with a matching quiver hanging beside it, and that was the highest up. She frowned and sat back down, contemplating this. There had to be some solution to the problem. She could throw things up there, maybe, to knock it down? But then she would be risking the weapon…it could get chipped, or break if it dropped from so high.

She heard the bell on the door and had whirled partway around before she realized who it was, and relaxed back into a normal position. This wasn’t an enemy, or even close; this was family. She grinned, her tail sweeping some of the dust up from the floor behind her. ”I can’t seem to reach that top one—the ones that I /can/ get to are either broken or not the right type”

The cinnamon colored wolf stepped back, toward Phoenix. What had been going on lately in the pack? She was interested in keeping up to date…but she’d been sick for a while, and had been stuck inside the den. ”I’m looking for something for Pilot; he’s really proud that he’s able to do the same things as me, now—I thought that he could try a new kind of hunting, too. I read that the humans use these things, sometimes” She would ask about the pack while they looked for something to get the bows down; she didn’t want to jump right into politics from the beginning. ”How’ve you been lately?[/html]

Messages In This Thread