tomorrow, tomorrow
Iskata's posture returned to normal as she smiled, welcoming the lack of formalities and the ability to be herself with another. Things sometimes changes when you became a leader, though within her pack it wasn't so forced, but outside she would respect the old ways. Being able to just be another face in the crowd for a moment had it's advantages as the other congratulated her on the young ones. "I just can't wait til they're old enough to meet the rest of the family." she said, and she meant just that. The youth of Phoenix Valley wouldn't know the rest of the family until they were larger, unless the family came to vist, but she figured it wouldn't be til spring that the pups would be able to see anyone.. with winter's approach and all.

She was slightly surprised that the other had remembered her name but she didn't mind, it made it easier in the end.. and yet when she was presented with the name of the other she smiled sweetly and dipped her head again, a soft chuckle rising from her maw. "I believe.. I may have known before you even did of his devotion to you.. Your brother told me." She was glad that she'd finally met the woman that had stolen her son's heart, but by the words of her brother it seemed that the two were a perfect pair. Iskata felt slightly stupid for not realizing it earlier with the soft accent that she'd been greeted with, so similar to the voice that had belonged to Ehno.

Iskata granted Savina the same welcome she'd given her brother as she laughed. "Then it looks as though I've aquired another daughter." She gave the girl a friendly wink as she warned her. "Don't be frightened away by the size of the family though.." She wasn't for certain if the girl had been warned or not but she'd just associated herself with such a sizeable clan that it would have been easy to become lost in the family ties now.

Messages In This Thread