Pause and wait for me.
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      Ahh~ :3 This part makes me go 'b'awwww' D: <3

Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      "I wish you'd never had to look," she replied, drawing the words from deep within her heart. She wished she had never needed to hear Agani say it, wished this meeting had never happened, that she could have taken her adoptive son's presence for granted and have always had him by her side. It had been hard after Shaeniire had died. Agani had disappeared, and Ember had run off only moments after the event. And then Ember, too, had died, and by then, Tayui's mate, closest friends, and children were gone. She smiled happily, trying to blink away the tears that seemed determined to obscure her vision.

Agani was here and he was alive. It took her another second to fully realize the implications of the words, and as soon as she had, she went to grasp Agani's outstretched hand and pull him into a bear hug. "I've missed you so much, I'm so glad you came back," she whispered, then laughed quietly. Her son had returned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread