Animam Sentior
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

I suck lalala

The dark beauty did as he asked without any questions. It aggravated him to further highs, that she did not resist or set any question marks to his odd request. Surely, her mind was wondering, but no words escaped Cwmfen. It did not honestly irritate him, but he wanted her to confront him, he wanted her to try to stop him. He was not happy with how things were, this was not the path that he had set out. He needed to be able to smell and taste the blood on his hands, needed misery. A part of him seemed to dull down and was unable to survive without it, and that was his key to immortality. He wanted it back, longed for it, craved it. He wanted her to face him.

Swiftly his own feet brought him past her personal room, brought him so close to her that he could almost feel her warm and furry skin. His hand grabbed the lower part of her jaw and forced it to face him, their noses no more than inches apart. Look at me, the male hissed, slightly lifting his lips to reveal his fangs yet again. A talon trailed her cheek and chin, on the brick of drawing blood. Almost. He had no reason for this behaviour, but Haku simply did not need one. It was dangerous, as Cercelee was very likely to get hold of this if Cwmfen was one of those who ran to the upper hold and told. Right now, he was unable to care though. Do you fear me? A mild curiosity was all that could be detected in his voice now.

He just wanted to hear her voice, look into the young female’s unique orbs. He wanted to see what was happening in the foggy pools of her, behind her outer layers.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread