we'll do it all, everything on our own
[html]
Maybe he failed to tell her, maybe she just didn't care, the male snorted at her helpless try at digging a hole, maybe it would help her mental but if they where ever going to try again, the male was going to have to take care of her. Lucifer stood up, he was ready for death to come and take him away and leave Shadow in his place, he hadn't grown to want the pups, heck this was the first time she had told him about them, but Shadow...he was his boy, he helped raised him, he wanted the boy to look up at him, and just say "I love you Dad" no...some ass hole ripped that away from him. He wanted to take that being's life, but he knew that more blood split over blood would never end the cycle. Lucifer wanted to cry, his gut begged him, and prayed for him to fall down curl up into a ball and cry away the night, and cry away his life. Maybe things would be better, maybe he would make every one happier.

With a sigh the male walked over to her, with a sigh picking her up, as he dropped the axe, he would deal with her wish later, he wanted her to sit down. He shook his head. His voice shook with sadness."Sit, rest, I'll do the work, I caused it." He pinned her to the ground looking her in the eyes, locking his now cold blue eyes. The male gave a firm look, he looked at her. "For the love of every thing, you move and I will hurt you."The male walked over to the ground where she had pointed it out, as he spreed it out, there was three pups, one that knew the joys of life and two that didn't. The male wasn't going to name the two, that was the mother's job, Lucifer swung the axe down with a grunt, taking all of his hate and sadness out upon the ground, there, and then he started to cry, tears came to his face.

After he was sure the ground was broken up the male dropped the axe upon the ground and picked up the shovel and started digging, he was going to dig all three, and maybe his own, at this rate. Who ever that female and her horse was that pulled him from from the drink of death, he wanted her to come back and take him with his children, really was that to much to ask?"How deep would you like it Deuce?" Her wish was his command, he wanted her to be happy,...well as happy as she could be under every thing that happened. Lucifer grunted, as he looked to the white female, she was ill...an illness that he caused. Would this illness heal, or would it in the end kill the both of them. "Deuce....I'm sorry for being so mean, and hateful to you. I caused you to miscarry." He wasn't asking for her to forgive him, he wasn't offering up any thing that he knew that he couldn't do. After the children where resting. He would talk to the white female more, and try to work things out.
Thanks Misery for the table![/html]

Messages In This Thread