It's the science of the soul
[html]
I got my paper done ^^ It was on race, sex/gender, and sexual identity. And I've worked at the bakery for two years Big Grin This one will be short--so we can get you all settled in and stuff here sooner!

Naniko sat down on a nearby couch, folding her legs up beside her. She wasn't worried about having Soran there, about her being in the lands at all any more. She should have known better, should have realized that nothing bad was going to happen. Naniko was the leader here, but she still held onto a few insecurities when it came to Conri and his mother. She knew that not everyone would like her throughout her life, but Soran was one who she definitely wanted to stay in close contact with--she was her family. So her saying anything at all about what had happened was a big step.

"I had my mother there--and Deuce came, too. They both left their pack to come and help me when it came. And a lot of the other pack members were there. Everything went really well, actually." This had been the second time that Naniko had given birth, her first a misscarriage during the second month of the pregnancy, but that fact was something that she didn't want to mention either. Salem went off into another portion of the house, leaving the two alone in the living room. It was probably better that way; she didn't want him to know that it was his father that they were talking about. "Her name is Anu. She's around a lot--I bet you'll run into her soon. If you're planning on staying for a while, anyway. You're always welcomed to stay whenever you'd like. Or...were you looking for something more permanent?"

There was a small pause of silence, and she watched Soran carefully. Naniko had already been pregnant when Conri had done it...so the answer was no. She didn't want to talk about it any more than she had to, to give the basic information on why Conri was gone, so she chose that option. "These pups are not a result of a rape." She answered finally.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread