and I hope you have more luck with this than me
[html]

Yay threads! I have missed posting XD, sorry if they're really long, I've not written for so long I've gone all rambly...

push it inSoran smiled at the other fae causally, her green eyes noting her appearance carefully, careful to memorise it so that she would be able to put a name to this fae and remember it next time, for she was now sure that she had seen her before at least once and she felt very rude that she had forgotten her. The lady was usually so good with names and faces, she rarely forgot anyone, they were stored with the maps of the land, she had not forgotten them at all, she could still navigate the old 'Souls lands, even though they were a charred shell of their former self. So forgetting something was a shock to her, though the fae was sure that she would not forget this fae again, she was so similar to herself, and there weren't that many green eyed black wolves around the lands as far as she knew, so she wouldn't be hard to spot and greet again at some point.

push it inAs the other fae spoke, Soran entered the room, she bowed her head momentarily, showing respect to the other obsidian female, though she was unsure of her name and her rank Soran was happy to show respect to her. After all this fae had clearly been here longer than her and the obsidian wolfess was a new member, everyone deserved her respect, even if she were to slip up the ranks she would still show everyone respect, that was her way, it was better to be polite and get along with everyone than risk upsetting someone and causing a rift.
"Thank you," She said, crossing the room swiftly and sitting herself down in one of the old, fading armchairs opposite her mirror-image, she was surprised by how comfortable the sagging springs felt in the cushions, she had expected them to dig in through the worn material, but they did not at all. Slowly she relaxed into the chair.

push it inHer ears shifted forwards as she listened to the other fae speak, feeling instantly better that this other obsidian fae did not seem to remember her either, perhaps they had never been formally introduced then, perhaps they had just met in passing once or twice and had never had time to stop and talk. That wasn't so bad, it meant that the dark lady hadn't simply been as rude as to forget the other fae's name.
"I was in Twilight Vale for a breif time, I had come there looking for my children, unfortunately I had to leave rather suddenly, some things came up. I remember you vaguely from that time as well, though I will say I feel rather rude, not knowing your name. I am Soran Aatte, may I ask your name?" Soran asked, her tone relaxed, she was glad to be getting to know her pack mates.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread