and I hope you have more luck with this than me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As the other woman bowed her head, Savina dipped her own back. Even though she was the second-in-command, she didn't have any qualms with showing the lower ranked wolves as much respect as they showed her. That was one of the many things that she loved about their pack. They were more of a big family than anything else. Physical shows of respect were always appreciated, but never really required. It made the female much more comfortable with her leadership role. She didn't want her friends to feel like they needed to walk on eggshells around her.

Ah, so this fey had been in Twilight Vale for a time. That made sense. They must have seen each other around the lands, and most likely at one of the pack meetings. The girl was certain that they had never been introduced to one another though. Looking for her children? Which of the pack had been her offspring? At first the surname didn't ring a bell in her head. But then it struck her like a brick. That had been the last name of Khaden, and one of Nani's pups held that name as well. This wolf was Conri's mother. "Oh, don't feel rude. I don't think we were ever introduced. It is good to meet you Soran. My name is Savina Marino." A lump was beginning to form in her throat. She swallowed hard, trying to make it go away. "Are...are you Naniko's pups grandmother?" Savina knew the answer was yes. Did she know what her son had done? Did she know why he wasn't here?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread