In the house of flies
[html]
The careful touch to his shoulder sent a shiver through his body and for a very brief moment, he was calm. It did make him wonder, though, why Corona had even come back at all. Why had she left last time? He supposed it didn't matter though, that she had her reasons. Why had he followed Ahren all the way across the ocean, even though he knew that he would never be able to make things better or make them like they used to be? Not even Jasper knew the answer to that, only that it felt like he was supposed to follow him.

"I think something is wrong with dad's head." He explained quietly, running his eyes across his own feet, where his toes curled up beneath themselves out of nervousness. "He burned down my house." Was it actually a house to call his? Laurent had built it for the both of them, but now that Laurent and the rest of Esper Hollow was gone, would he even have bothered trying to live there still? "I lost a friend while I was sick..I don't know where he is.." He squeaked, certain that it may not make any sense at all. "So there isn't anyone else but you.." And Jasper desperately needed someone, even if he didn't know how to admit it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread