Don't forget me; I'll be back like I always said
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
'Souls does nothing to help keep me from procrastination x.x

She found herself holding her breath waiting for the other to respond. Was it all just an illusion, or was it really her lost sister? Savina had always blamed herself for not being able to help Ghita through her miscarriage. Maybe if she had only tried harder she wouldn't have run away. One by one it seemed their small family had been scattered to the wind. But were they finally all coming back together now? The other female turned and as soon as she saw those deep amber eyes she knew. "L'è..." This was unbelievable. This was not to say that she wasn't thankful, but she had never expected this. "Vivo qui. Aiuto è corso questo pacco." That wasn't much of an explanation, but her mind was still reeling from the shock. "Come lei ha preso qui?"

The girl walked closer and licked her sister's face. She could feel the tears begin to well up behind her eyes. "L'ho mancata..." Of course the question was coming, but she still couldn't help but cringe at it. Luckily it wasn't all bad news, but still her chest suddenly felt tight. "L'Ehno vive qui anche. È venuto qui qualche mesi fa." She averted her eyes, not being able to look Ghita in the face as she delivered the news. "Ma la mamma..." The ebony fey swallowed hard, it never got any easier. "C'era un incidente, sostenere in Italia. Lei...è andata Ghita..." The tears were pouring over her cheeks now. Sorrowful green eyes looked into those of her sister. "Sono così spiacente."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread