and I hope you have more luck with this than me
[html]

Eek! So sorry that you've had to wait so long for this reply!

push it inTo say that the atmosphere in the room was awkward was an understatement, it was very clear that the two black females were both worrying about the other's opinions of the red boy that they both knew well. His actions had been unforgivable, this did not stop his dark mother loving him dearly, it would be impossible for her not to, he was her son, her blood and he had been her salvation when she had needed it most, he had been the reason that she had stopped taking the herion that she had found in the station all those years ago, he had been the reason that she had kept living, had kept breathing, had moved on with her life after Summer's death. If the truth be told without her eldest child the dark lady would have let the sorrow and grief have her, if she had not needed to survive so that he would she would have thrown herself into the river not long after her first love, her beautiful pale lady, had died, murdered by Conri's father. Despite his actions, despite that the very idea of him attacking her sweet almost-daughter Naniko made Soran feel physically sick, despite all of this she loved him, she knew that he had done wrong and she understood perfectly that he would not be allowed to come home to her or to his pups or former mate, it was no less than he deserved, but that did not stop her worrying about him, or loving him. She did not want to be hated for what he had done though, she had had no part in that part of his life, that was Hollow's influence she was sure, some latent cruelty gene passed down to her son, she wanted to make herself a life nearby to her grandchildren and their mother, she wanted to care for them and to be a helpful memer of the pack.

push it inThe tense conversation continued as the pair sat, Soran's own tail now flicking slightly with nerves, she smiled as Savina agreed with her. Indeed her grandchildren were fine pups, the ones she had met of them at least, she adored them already, and knew that when she met the others that she'd love them too, they were her blood, as much as Conri was, as much as Dhalia and Khaden and though she had perhaps not cared for her own babes enough, she was sure that she would be here for the little ones, she would be there to support and teach them in a way she never was for their aunt or uncle.
"Yes, they're wonderful, I am very proud of them, I really hope that I can get to know them all better, I really want to be a part of their lives, they seem like such wonderful little wolves, Naniko has raised them well." Soran replied, smiling softly at the thought of the little ones, they were such little glowing lights in the world, they were delightful and Soran had every intention of being around to see them grow up, to watch her family grow.

push it inAnd finally the subject that had caused all of the tension was raised, Soran's stomach dropped to her feet, although she did know and she knew that Savina knew, the subject being broached outloud still made her nervous, it still made her ill to think of it and she had to surpress a wretch as the idea of what her beloved red son had done entered her mind. She sat in silence for a moment, her head bowed, her jade eyes fixed on a spot on the floor, not moving as she studied the patterns in the wood, trying to calm herself, trying to force herself to talk.
"Yes," she finally managed to croak in reply, finally raising her head to look Savina in the eyes, "yes, I know what he has done, and I still don't know how to take it, how he could do that, after knowing the pain it causes after seeing the after effects... How he could do that, he was such a sweet boy..." She replied, her tone wistful now, almost ashamed, she couldn't bear thinking of his actions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread