Don't forget me; I'll be back like I always said
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The black female looked at her sister and for the first time saw something she really never seen before. Love was something that Ghita was always afraid of and so she always pushed her sister and the rest of the family away, after Carlo she learned to give some but after the miscarriage she was scared once again. Ebony fur crunched against her skin under the weight of Savina and at first Ghita stood there stiff but after a moment she relaxed. After a moment of not sure what she was to do, she looked at her sister. "Questo luogo guarda per interessare... mi dice un po'di esso. " What was the girl to do? She didn't want to leave her family again and maybe it was a chance to rebond with them, even have a relationship she never had with anyone other than Carlo.

The breeze gave off a light powder of snow that fell in place with her fur and made her feel a little excited. Even for a moment Ghita thought about settling down here, maybe try for a family once again, have pups like she always wanted but was never able to get. She supposed... she hoped that everyone here was friendly as Savina and Ehno were and it would even really suit her if this place wasn't.

The journey the ebony lady had taught her many lessons, like how shift, speak english... do everything that she was hiding from and she even made a few friends. Maybe it was time to let go, maybe it was time to explore herself and maybe it was time to grieve for the real loss of her mother and bury some of her past.

""
[/html]

Messages In This Thread