and I hope you have more luck with this than me
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She watched Soran intently as the woman seemed to withdraw into herself as she had asked the question. Really, that simple reaction had told her everything she needed to know. The pause, the sick and ashamed body posture. It all spoke volumes. Only the truth of the matter could have caused such a response. But soon after her words confirmed this. Her heart went out to the dark lady, it obviously caused her such pain. Those the acts were committed against were not the only victims of such crimes. "I'm...sorry." What else could she say? Savina truly felt sorry for Soran, but she could never forgive what had been done. The male deserved whatever ill fate befell him in her eyes.

The girl took a deep breath, hating to drag this out. "I need you to know that he is not welcome here. Will never be welcome here. If he ever attempts to come back again, I will drive him away with whatever means I must take." Her voice was serious and stern. "I need to know that if that were to happen, you will not interfere. I'm not saying that will be easy for you, but surely you understand why." The Lt. General knew what she was asking. That if the situation ever occurred, for Soran to go against every motherly instinct that she had. Promise or not, in the heat of the moment who knew if it would be kept. "Though...I highly doubt he will ever try to come back again..." Or at least I hope not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread